28 October 2011

SNOW Time

Well it won't stay long today, but we got a snow dusting in central/western MA last night and more expected this weekend. Time to really think about skiing and how much fun it will be this winter. I'm excited and cant wait! Lets hope the Ski track opens early so we can get some good practice and some lessons. I know I could always use another lesson. I found that I had a pass that I didn't use from last season and is still good for this one so I really can't wait.

I subscribe to the Endurance Planet RSS and this week they are talking about meds and sports nutrition that I thought it was valuable for us as endurance athletes. While the EP site is dedicated to the multisport life of triathlon, we can directly apply their lessons just on a reduced scale.

Oh, by the way, black ice has a much more profound effect on runners than it does to cars. Lets stay safe out there while exercising in the slush and cold.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment