21 December 2011

Unique way to look at results

I thought this up last night as a way to view the results and to plan my next race and see how I was doing compared to our competition. I hope its useful to you.Aim for the center ring :)

Our race:



Oh and here is what a Word Cup event looks like just to compare. It makes sense now why a few seconds makes a huge difference in waxing advanatage. All these competitors are fighting for the top spot within 2 minutes.


Remember, on those days when you think about skipping out on training, your competitors arent.
Lastly, its raining today where I am and I did an inside workout called Cheeta Fast from Runnervals  Troy Jacobson (Spinervals). It specifically works on lactate threshold and strength and covers about 5 miles of high energy treadmill with elevations. Speed on the hills is critical as is the ability to breathe.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment